Accelerace Foodtech is an international accelerator for startups working in the field of Food Technology. Our program lasts six months and takes you through an intensive business development program worth more than EUR 100,000. The program will be individually designed to help transform and mature your startup to unleash its full business potential and connect you with some of our leading corporate industry partners e.g. Arla.
What you get
- 200+ hours of personal business training from experienced Accelerace consultants
- Mentoring from the business community in Denmark and international experts
- Learning labs and workshops where you will get intensive training designed to maximize your business potential
- Test technology, customers etc. in collaboration with our corporate partners and get access to their know-how and expertise
- Potential follow-up investment from Accelerace Invest or our partners
- A Founders pack with resources and tools worth EUR 50,000+
Who can apply?
We are looking for startups and people with true business courage. Startups should be ready to disrupt the market and aspire to change the lives of the people they reach – or even to change the world. To join us, you must have the right product and the right team.
- The right product: It has to be more than just an idea. Think of it as a qualified pitch presentation to get investors interested in your startup. You must have a proof-of-concept or a MVP (minimum viable product), but we strongly prefer if you already have a product on the market.
- The right team: Participating startups must have min. two full-time founders that are 100% focused on the core idea. They must be able to receive coaching and mentoring in English and stay committed to realizing their business goals. We are looking for visionary entrepreneurs with ambitions to change the future.
How it works?
Get more information about the screening process in this video with Accelerace business accelerator and investor David Ventzel here:
Your Business Accelerators
Claus Strand Kristensen